RC Qualifier

RPM A arms available?

Hey all

Im looking to upgrade my a arms on my KB rally, but I don't see anything on the RPM website. I see them for the mini erevo, but not the rally. Anyone using RPM ams on their rally? Any links would be helpful....Thanks!!!
    Castle powered Spartan
    KB Gymkhana
    Rustler vxl

RC Qualifier
    Rpm does not make arms for the rally. A couple of us have contacted them and they are not sure if they are going to or not.
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded

RC Qualifier
    that sucks, i was hoping they did....or that maybe the slash or mini erevo used the same ones....
    Castle powered Spartan
    KB Gymkhana
    Rustler vxl

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jrichards View Post
    that sucks, i was hoping they did....or that maybe the slash or mini erevo used the same ones....
    The slash and the rally do use the same arms

RC Champion
    Yeah, I've heard they might be releasing them because there will be the mini slash, rally, KB and mustangs needing them!

Fiscally, I could see where they would manufacture the ones for the MERV but not for the Slash due to the amount of sales of each. Now that the Slash share the same arms as the Rally, KB and Mustang, there is much more of a demand for them and a much larger market. So they probably will.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    So im a little confused, do they make a arms that fit or no? If the 1/16th slash arms are the same, why would they make new ones for the rally....? Or do they not make them for the slash as of yet either?
    Castle powered Spartan
    KB Gymkhana
    Rustler vxl

The MERV and Slash arms are not the same.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    So im a little confused, do they make a arms that fit or no? If the 1/16th slash arms are the same, why would they make new ones for the rally....? Or do they not make them for the slash as of yet either?
    They have never made them for the slash

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by So Cold View Post
    They have never made them for the slash
    ah, ok. I didn't think so as I cant find them. What are you guys using other than stock arms? I was worried the aluminum would add too much weight.
    Castle powered Spartan
    KB Gymkhana
    Rustler vxl

RC Qualifier
    Still running stock and only cracked one. But it was a cheap fix. I plan on running stock until rpm comes out with a set, and even then I may not rush to get them. I don't think upgraded arms are as necessary as they are for the merv.

RC Champion
    Yeah, use stock arms ad then get RPMs when they come out. Aluminium is heavier and bends instead of snapping. You can't really bend them back. They're just for bling.

RC Enthusiast
    ah, ok. I didn't think so as I cant find them. What are you guys using other than stock arms? I was worried the aluminum would add too much weight.
    the aluminum ones are heavier, plus they will bend or break and are expensive.
    the stock plastic ones flex and flex back to shape. my son and I have been running ours since november, never broken one, and never seen the need to upgrade them.