RC Qualifier

Thinking of selling a Summit.

I am looking to sell my Summit locally I really don’t want to have to deal with shipping. but I am going to leave the tech 5 Pro line rims on it with the 40 series mashers. Will not have Summit body will have a grave Digger body and an E-revo body with wing. Not many scratches on the underside at all. I am going to swap the radio back to the Summit 27mhz radio. Oh and it does not have a motor. it does have the stock Summit Speed control.

Would it be cheaper to break it up and part it out. I mean the ESC and Transmission go for a good bit each. Bran new chaise. and the T-lock Diffs are what about 20 each. There new as well.

I know used RC stuff is not worth alot. and most of this truck is new but has used parts so cant really asked new prices. that and it does not have a Summit body or bumpers so...
    Last edited by blue_uscg; 03-08-2011 at 01:57 PM.
    No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only

RC poster
    Were u at how much

RC Qualifier
    *L* I have no idea.. Just feeling for price range.. I mena it is mostly bone stock other than Push Rods and i did my modification to it which was re routing the servo wires through the battery vent to pervent wear on wire when removing motor.
    No you cant drive it

RC Champion
    If you are selling it locally you may not have a choice but to sell it as a whole unit. ( Unless you live by a R/C truck hot bed area ). I doubt theres enough e-revo/summit owners near you to buy all the little parts. If you are going to part it then online would net you a larger profit. If selling it as a whole then the shipping is gonna be high ($35+) and it may be easier to sell it locally, but the most money will come from parting it out on line. - UNLESS THERES A RICH SUCKER LIVING NEXT DOOR TO YOU
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Qualifier
    there are sever people here with bigger truck wanting big trucks so just getting a feeler of what i want to do with it.. I have no need for 2 Summits.. if i part it out it will be online.
    No you cant drive it

RC Qualifier
    let me know if you want part it out i am interested highly in some parts.
    Revenge 1/8 buggy

RC Qualifier
    Thinking of selling a Summit.
    can you even put those words in the same sentence??
    anything can be fixed with duct tape and zip ties

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by the rc joe View Post
    *L* well if i had only one then you could not buy it from me, but with two, I really only need one cause i got my E-maxx and Mini Summit. Sold the Slash 2wd and 4x4 Slash just getting to many toys. So going to sell the Air Boat *L* (that i just bought Sunday) so it is only 3 days old and going to sell a Summit...
    No you cant drive it

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by the rc joe View Post
    i agree i think he is sick---did he kill the rc bug???? i feed mine and keep him fat---the wife trys to starve it from time to time tho---so i gotta feed it tidbits when she aint looking hahahahahahaha
    ???Why so serious???
    JOKER TV

RC Qualifier
    well.. the money i make from selling this one is going to help make my other Summit and brushless E-Maxx bullet proof
    No you cant drive it

RC Qualifier
    well, at least your giving some lucky guy the ability to buy a summit if he can't afford a new one
    anything can be fixed with duct tape and zip ties