Thread: Traxxaholic

RC Enthusiast

Traxxaholic

Hi, my name is Monsoon. And I'm a Traxxaholic.

Started 7 weeks ago, I purchased a new Revo 3.3 to replace my 5 year old Revo 2.5. A week later, bought a Slash 4x4 VXL and a Stampede 4x4 VXL. 10 Days later I bought a E-Revo 1/16 VXL. A week after that, I bought a Slash Ultimate 4x4 VXL. Sold the Revo 3.3, because I was enjoying the electrics too much.

And finally today, I purchased a Summit. Do I have a problem or what...? Thought I would share while my batteries are charging for maiden drive.

Tomorrow my buddy and I are taking the Slash's to the track for our first race.

Show me the serenity......

RC Champion
    I'd do the same thing... if I had the money.
    Land of the free?

RC poster
    Nice!! i recently bought a summit, its my first rc ever, and im having a blast with it! already thinking about my next one, im thinking about a bandit or rustler vxl till i can afford an e revo mamba monster

RC Racer
    Join the club. A week before Christmas I bought a Rustler VXL and a Revo 3.3. Sold the 3.3 now I have The Rustler VXL, 2 Slash Ultimates, 2 Slash VXL's, a ERBE, and a Spartan. I'm converting 1 Ultimate and 1 2wd Slash into Backslash's but I haven't got around to it yet. I still want a Stampede 4x4 and a Summit.

RC Racer
    Hi,

My name is Mike and I'm a Traxxaholic.

Two weeks ago I bought a Summit, and I have a Slash 4x4 on the way!

RC Racer
    I am Max, I bought my Summit 1:10 on Christmas and almost bought a ERBE this week but found out that I have no place to go with while the Summit can always join me. Thinking about a Summit VXL just for fun. I just love the way it looks and fells.

RC Champion
    Yea I caught that "Traxxas disease" about 5 years ago. Started with the revo 3.3 and ended up with the summit. Along the way there were big block upgrades, erevos, emaxxes and stampedes - And Im still scratching. Actually itching for a slash - but the few race tracks in my city are 45min away and hardly ever open.
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Qualifier
    i have a 4x4 ult slash,bandit,merv,blemaxx,3 summits and i all i want know is more summits--unless traxxas comes out with a dedicated crawler---love their brand and support----if i got rid of any it would be just to get more summits cause id never let any of those go--
    ???Why so serious???
    JOKER TV

RC Racer
    What do you do with 3 Summits?

RC Qualifier
    ? is what will i do with 5--i have plans for 2 more---i enjoy building them---and soon will be seeing what combination works best--1 has tekin, 1 has mmm, 1 is stock,i have dewalt for next one and then prob a dual vxl---its the best truck ever--wife plays withthe stock and i take one out---wanting to build an course of all types---stay tuned to Joker tv to watch---
    ???Why so serious???
    JOKER TV

RC Enthusiast
    These are classic stories. We drove the Summit last night. What an amazing crawler. It was well after dark when the batteries were fully charged. The lights are awesome, and we were going over everything. What a blast. My 9 year old woke up this morning and first thing he asked was to go play with it.

This is one hobby that we totally enjoy together. Today is 1st race day for us. So we're getting the batteries charged and everything ready. We are both looking forward to it. And of course I got my neighbor hooked about a month ago. So he's coming too.

The Summit is amazing and really looking forward taking it out in the desert.

RC Racer

Traxxaholic

Well I guess you can say I'm Traxxaholic, I own 13 Traxxas models! I like all RC products and brands but as you can see I perfer Traxxas. My next Model will be the 5607 Summit which will be purchased 1st of April. I'm retired so my fun can start anytime of the day or week and believe me it does!!