RC Racer

Aluminum from bulkheads

There are sapossedly aluminum bulkhead being made by integy for the front but they are of course designed for the e-revo and revo 3.3 with no pictures yet. So i emailed them to find out if they are compatiable with the summit and its t-lock diffs. I thought i would let you all know and as soon as i get a reply, i will let you know what they say.

http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p...599&p_catid=73
    IfYouCan'tRunWithTheBigDogs,StayOnThePorch

RC Qualifier
    They probably won't work. The summit's bulkheads are slightly different than the E-revo's because the summit has to accomadate the locking differential which is longer on one side, thus requiring a different shaped bulkhead on one side. I am pretty sure the summit's bulkheads are unique.
    Why can't other people share my opinions?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by larsen8 View Post
    They probably won't work. The summit's bulkheads are slightly different than the E-revo's because the summit has to accomadate the locking differential which is longer on one side, thus requiring a different shaped bulkhead on one side. I am pretty sure the summit's bulkheads are unique.
    and unfortunately there are not enough summit owners to make it financially viable to make a second mold for us. But we can hope
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE