RC poster

TX Flashing Green LED

I've looked at my manual and searched on here, but I can't seem to figure this out... my transmitter LED is rapidly blinking green, and I can't figure out what that means. Any help is appreciated!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by rcenthusiast View Post
    I've looked at my manual and searched on here, but I can't seem to figure this out... my transmitter LED is rapidly blinking green, and I can't figure out what that means. Any help is appreciated!
    Taken from the 2.4 link manual
    Transmitter LED codes:

LED: Flashing fast green (0.1 sec on / 0.15 sec off)
    Problem: Throttle Trim Seek Mode
    Fix: Turn the Multi Function knob right or left until the LED stops flashing.

Hope that helps.
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

RC Champion
    Thank you very much. You are a LIFESAVER! (BTW this is the same guy, different account...)
    RC enthusiast!

RC poster
    My receiver is blinking fast green, i have tried to turn the multi function knob and no luck. charged batt. new batt in remote. this all started when i crashed and stripped out the steering servo gears. Replaced the gears and car wont do anything other than steer. Many thanks in advance

RC poster
    Guess I figured it out I hope, redid the Calibrating your ESC and Transmitter, Seems to be working now. Have to wait till i get out and try in the day light,