Thread: E revo

RC Enthusiast

E revo

my friend is offering me a e revo for 200. and all it needs is a radio and esc and motor what is a cheap way to?? would it be worth putting the money into it

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Do you really want an ( brushed or BL ) erevo? Answer that and you can answer your own question pretty much.

Assuming you do fancy an erevo, then $200 for a roller isnt bad at all, especially if it's in good condition.

Brushed will be the cheaper route ( less than $100 for 2 motors and esc I'd imagine ), though a BL setup needn't cost much more ( as little as ~$150, upto about $250-270 )- batteries and charger adds greatly to the price so some idea of your budget and desires for the truck would be handy.

You can get a decent 2 channel radio for less than $30, a very decent one for less than $40-50.
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Qualifier
    I have a couple tq radio set ups for sale, Only $20 a piece shipped. check out the market place :-)

RC Enthusiast
    how do i check it out, do you have any moters or esc

RC Qualifier
    Look in the "market place" forum, it'll be on the same list you picked this from. Here is a pic.

Sent from my HTC Droid using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    And sorry. No extra motors or esc.

Sent from my HTC Droid using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    I sold my friend an almost-stock E-Revo roller for $200, which was less than what I paid to piece it together with 90% of its parts from ebay RTR pulls. I thought I did a good job getting low prices on the auctions too, if my friend didn't want to buy it I would've asked for much higher (at least $250) so I would at least break even.