RC Racer

Slayer Pro to e-revo chassis

Has anyone done this, can't find any info in this section on it. Instead of doing a tekno conversion has anyone just put all the suspension on the plastic e-revo chassis?

I am currently doing it. But would like to learn from the experience of others if you know what I mean.

It should work. There's a couple of people that have done the E Slayer conversions using the E revo chassis. Keep in mind this was before the Slayer Pro was even thought of and all we had was the Revo 2.5 wheelbase on the Slayer. Everyone that did this conversion had to run the Associated SC8 body on their E Revo/Slayer conversion because of the longer wheelbase the E Revo chassis has.

Now with the Slayer Pro using the Revo 3.3 chassis with a longer wheel base, converting the parts over to the E Revo chassis should be directly bolt up. You should also be able to use the same Slayer Pro body as well.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy7a View Post
    It should work. There's a couple of people that have done the E Slayer conversions using the E revo chassis. Keep in mind this was before the Slayer Pro was even thought of and all we had was the Revo 2.5 wheelbase on the Slayer. Everyone that did this conversion had to run the Associated SC8 body on their E Revo/Slayer conversion because of the longer wheelbase the E Revo chassis has.

Now with the Slayer Pro using the Revo 3.3 chassis with a longer wheel base, converting the parts over to the E Revo chassis should be directly bolt up. You should also be able to use the same Slayer Pro body as well.
    Ya, I ordered a Slayer Pro body and have all of the front and rear suspension on the e-revo frame. Just waiting on center shafts, tranny, and battery doors/etc to finish it out.

RC Champion
    Dragging this back from the past. Did you finnish this project?