RC poster

My Slash 4x4 Platinum LCG with some goodies

Hey guys,

Well I picked up my 4th slash this winter and after spliting the rear of the chassis off I decided that if I was going to tear it down that this we be a great time to spend some money on it.

I added a new body, wheels and tires (I'm a basher only btw) rpm goodies, 17t pinion, SS screws, and modded that battery holder to accept the 12800 lipo.

Hope you guys like.

With the pix i was just having fun with the new phone.

Last edited by Wicked.; 03-08-2013 at 08:46 AM.

RC Qualifier
    looks very nice

RC poster
    Hey thanks.

Here is the only pic I have of after the chassis split. You can see the rear bulkhead cracked. Also split the chassis. After the crash the truck didn't move so I picked it up and brought it to my tailgate. I pulled the body pins and when i took the body off the truck split in two.

RC Qualifier
    Awesome Slash. Looks really tough

RC Enthusiast
    What rims and tyres are they?
    Also they any good for bashing?
    Slash BL
    E-Maxx BL
    Summit x 2 BL
    E-Revo BL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked. View Post
    Hey thanks.

Here is the only pic I have of after the chassis split. You can see the rear bulkhead cracked. Also split the chassis. After the crash the truck didn't move so I picked it up and brought it to my tailgate. I pulled the body pins and when i took the body off the truck split in two.

Woow niccee haha. If you wanna try something cool and funky, you should get a stampede 4x4 chassis and a slash chassis and play around with them when you are bored! All you need is the shortened aluminium driveline in the middle of the truck! It makes it fun because then you basically have 2 trucks instead of one! The rest is exactly the same: you take the 4 screws off the back, the 4 screws off the front and then put them right onto the stampede 4x4! I know you can't use the body you have, but it could be a project for the future if you want. With those badlands, it would be boss!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmeat View Post
    Badlands SC tires.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmeat View Post
    Split six wheels on Badland tires.

The tires aren't very good on a track as they have to much grab. But I do allot of running in short grass and these work awesome.

RC Qualifier
    Did I read that right? Did you say your chassis split? Wow! Some of us are using a chassis brace mounted either between the 2 bulkheads, or the shock towers. Were you running in cold weather? They don't like cold! I'm not sure anything would have helped you if it was really cold, the plastic becomes brittle. Good luck with the repair, and look into a chassis brace!

AB

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's mine. I made it using Traxxas parts. It's mounted to the bulkheads front & rear through the chassis.

[IMG][/IMG]

AB
    I'll try anything once, maybe twice!