RC Competitor

Finally an owner of the spartan

Hey guys finally got a spartan. have a few questions to ask, one does anyone know the part number for the telemetry for the rpms to see how fast its going, went through traxxas site and couldnt find anything except voltage and temp sensors. 2 is there any after market props and good upgrades to get. 3 when the lipos go into cut off mode does the led light on the esc flash red like all the other traxxas escs, or does it just go down half throttle. But all i can say i frigen love this spartan now just wish the weather will start warming up darn winters in the north lol
    heres a little vid i did

RC Champion
    I can till you if you keep driven that way you'll be doing alot of swimming , The spartan does not like fast turn .
    1 Rusty VXL

RC Competitor
    lol, swimming is always good, need to get some exercise from just standing there, instead of walking to your flipped over rc truck your just swimming to it I have a nice inflatable boat to rescue it

RC Qualifier
    I can only answer your 2nd question there's a lot of props to choose from stainless, beryllium copper or aluminum. Octura & Prather are the usual props we use.
    Warning on using your inflatable boat the trim tabs and rudder might pin a hole in it catching yourself stuck on it, it's not recommended rather have a kayak, but the worst part of having some is you need to put on top of your car, rather have a rescue boat it's part of the fun here is what I have.
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Competitor
    sweet thanks for the tips and thats a cool rig

RC Champion
    Here is a pic of my rescue rig.....And I would not use an aluminum prop on 6s, they can come apart with the higher RPM's.

"enjoy your ride"

Dennis