RC Enthusiast

Smile Bandit VXL Help Please

So I bought a Bandit VXL Brushless last week. My question is if there is something to protect the bottom chassis from getting scratched, like a metal skid plate, not to expensive tho. Can I get some links as where I can buy one using paypal. Im new to this RC hobby and would really appreciate some help, these forums look legit to get info. Soon I will be getting a RPM bumper for it, I already put a wheelie bar on it and the fan for the esc. If there is anything else I should buy for it let me know but right now my main concern is protecting the bottom. It mostly scratches the bottom front, please let me get some info, this poor noob needs help hahaha
    I like pie =D

RC Champion
    Not sure about a undertray for the Bandit, I know that there is some for the Slashes . . not bandit tho.

RC poster
    i have a bandit Vxl and I don't think there is a skidplate out there... :S

P.s Bandit Vxls are FAST!
    This is romian... can't log in... :S

RC Qualifier
    there is for about 20usd inc shipping a new chassis so if you screw this chassis up you can always buy a new one and clean the car in the proces of putting it together again

Scratching the bottom just happens when you use it. When you use bigger wheels or make the suspension stiffer, it will be less. But that also makes it drive differently. If your Bandit has no scratches, you are not using it where it's intended for
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertje60 View Post
    Scratching the bottom just happens when you use it. When you use bigger wheels or make the suspension stiffer, it will be less. But that also makes it drive differently. If your Bandit has no scratches, you are not using it where it's intended for
    hahaha yea, im not a big time basher tho and a skid plate would be nice, especially on a bandit because of how low it is, Idk why they dont make these but yet they make em for other ones that are lifted from the ground
    I like pie =D

For some reason I don't jump often with the Bandit. I bought a Merv for bashing and use the Bandit more on pavement. The Bandit is twice as old as the Merv but it's bottom plate has less scratches than the Merv's one.
    Nobody is born with experience