RC poster

Talking Can my slayer do a Wheelie?

hey guys i just got my 1st rc car and ended up picking up The Slayer pro i hope it turns out do be a good car. i orded a few things for it so far . sway bar and a bigger spur gear also so shocks. Any way enough about that does any one know if this car can do a wheelie i know my friends t maxx can no prob but im a little worred with how long it is.

Also whats the about the top speed for a stock car and how fast can you get them with the 3.3?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

RC Qualifier
    Ask to borrow your buddies tMax wheels and put them on. It'll do a wheelie then. At least mine did but mine's brushless

RC poster
    haha i almost went with a brushless slash but i really like the sound of the gas and smell. i hope i didnt make the bad move.

Wheelies get old really quick.
    The Super Derecho

RC Racer
    I don't want my slayer to do a wheelie..defeats the purpose of the truck.

RC poster
    I think if you adjust your low speed needle then it will do a really good wheelie!

RC Competitor
    i have not gotten mine to do a wheelie, but i have not taken it out to a big open place, just in my neighborhood, after it gets into 2nd gear, it just gets it... i had a t-maxx before i got this and it did wheelie's, but it will get old, when you want to just hall *** and its doing a wheelie... my 2 cents..

also the slayer is a mini version of a baja truck, baja trucks dont do wheelies

RC Champion
    they will wheelie wide open, with a good tune, going forward into a high wind..............
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....

RC Champion
    I was serious as well, blew me away first time mine did it, got a serious mouthful of dust, grin was so big!
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....