RC poster

Issue with KD LVC

I can't read the print on the PCB through the shrink wrap as to what cutoff setting I am using. I know the print is upright cause I can make out the V. So question is from top to bottom does it go>>

or

Also, what is the best setting to go with on 2S? I just assumed the middle is 5.7 so I set it there to be safe but I don't want to over discharge, last night was my first ever run with LiPo. I just shut down when the other LEDs said I was @ 7.0V so i had plenty of run time left.

I have 2 Gens Ace LiPo 5000mah 2S 40C, I rewired them to fit in my erevo.

RC Qualifier
    You need to contact KD. Dan is good about getting back to ll quickly.

Sent from my HTC Droid using Tapatalk

RC poster
    I emailed him at 8AM it's 4:00PM and had'nt heard anything so that's why I asked here.

Also still curious about the low end voltage.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    No lower than 3.0v per cell is recommend at a minimum, ideally 3.2-3.4v per cell, so that's either 6.4v or 6.8v total for 2s lipo; 5.7 is equal to only 2.85v per cell = mucho failo.
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTONKA View Post
    I can't read the print on the PCB through the shrink wrap as to what cutoff setting I am using. I know the print is upright cause I can make out the V. So question is from top to bottom does it go>>

or

Also, what is the best setting to go with on 2S? I just assumed the middle is 5.7 so I set it there to be safe but I don't want to over discharge, last night was my first ever run with LiPo. I just shut down when the other LEDs said I was @ 7.0V so i had plenty of run time left.

I have 2 Gens Ace LiPo 5000mah 2S 40C, I rewired them to fit in my erevo.
    how did you rewire them, im having the same problem with the gen aces fitting

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Not worth the effort- you can buy adjustable ones for less than $10 from ebay- search for 'lipo monitor'.
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...