RC Champion

Question Slash Custom Mudguards

So the other day, I was having one of those days where I want to make my truck more scale-looking(am I the only one who gets those days???). Anyway, I was thinking that a set of mudguards on the rear and maybe even on the front would look good. I know you can get them for the ae sc18, sc10 and slash(with the rpm bumper), but I'm not going to bother with those. I'm going to make them myself, and I was wondering how to. Which material should I use for the actual mudguard?? I already know how to mount it(with a bar of wood or metal attached to the rear bumper with the flaps hanging down off them), although tips are welcome. So what material? I was thinking: my train pass holder is a fake leather plastic thing, and is suitably floppy, but how floppy should they be??
    Sorry about all the writing and questions
    Thanks in advance

RC Qualifier
    I made mud flaps for my erbe but they are mounted on the inside of the rear arms to stop debris from messin up my driveshafts and rod/links. I went with a thin clear plastic so I could still see in there easily for quick inspection while running. A couple possible materials for what your looking to do would be black duct or gorilla tape layered together or if you have an old bike tube laying around (possibly layered/glued together for thickness) that would work well too.
    That's Just How I Roll o==o>

RC Champion
    LOving the bike tube idea.... It would flop around a lot at high speed too, giving it a really good scale look. Thanks
    Any other suggestions or has anyone done this and would like to share?