RC poster

Slayer Pro rolls too easily

I think I'm doing something wrong. My Slayer Pro seems a bit high off the ground and it rolls really easily, both on dirt and asphalt.

Aside from taking turns more slowly, what else can I do to prevent it from rolling as much when it turns?

Buy a sway bar set.
    The Super Derecho

RC Champion
    AND set camber and toe,front and rear per slaydens setup page on this site, helps alot, along with the sway bars, set the suspension up firmer so it doesnt let so much weight transfer to the corner thats digging in.....
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....

RC poster
    Thanks guys.

I ordered the sway bar set, will arrive in a couple days. I'll adjust the camber and toe, too.

How do I stiffen the suspension? With thicker viscosity oil or by increasing the preload?

RC poster
    I recently bought the Traxxas Slayer pro nitro 4x4 and I can't find a part number for the sway bar kits can anybody help me

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by podaddy View Post
    I recently bought the Traxxas Slayer pro nitro 4x4 and I can't find a part number for the sway bar kits can anybody help me
    look under revo 1/10 http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC |

RC Competitor
    I hear a lot of people say the revo kit works, but traxxas does have a slayer specific kit: TRAXXAS 5998
    --
    Richard
    ERBE && Slayer Pro

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephur View Post
    I hear a lot of people say the revo kit works, but traxxas does have a slayer specific kit: TRAXXAS 5998
    The revo kit works great, Still have to drill the Rocker but works like a charm, I myself have had problems with it rolling mainly at high speeds and i dropped the revo sway bar kit into it using the Black swaybars front and back, Definitely can high speed pass and fee safe now! I think the only difference from the two is litterally the choices of sway bars, You dont need the revo wing mount or anything like it sais either, Your stock slayer bumper has a slot in it that the sway bar fits in and the set screws tap into it.