RC Qualifier

just got my new KB rally today!

Hey all, I just received my KB rally today from tower and im super stoked to finally have a drift style car. I have one complaint however, I noticed on the top of the body and the hood , it has some scuffs/marks on it already, as soon as I took it out of the plastic I noticed it. Im kinda upset because 300 is enough for this car and it should look new. Anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 02-11-2011 at 05:05 PM.
    Castle powered Spartan
    KB Gymkhana
    Rustler vxl

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Nope, mine looked shiny as can be. It was probably the box rubbing when it was shipped. The plastic is supposed to protect it from that but shippers arent always careful...
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Qualifier
    do you think traxxas would do anything for me? Seems like when I have a problem they aren't too helpful.
    Castle powered Spartan
    KB Gymkhana
    Rustler vxl

RC Qualifier
    Ive bought over 15 cars from them already. I never experianced that. but try to rub it out. Sometimes its the white foamie thing. But let them know. Trust me their not like the indians at dell that dont help. TRAXXAS HELPS! lol. No offence to anyone here.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by _jono_ View Post
    Trust me their not like the indians at dell that dont help.
    Dell tech support is horrible!!!!! They've let me down a few times lol
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded

RC Competitor
    lol i agree 1000% . I will never ever ever ever ever ever make the mistake of buying a dell laptop again. I have the upgraded xps service and its just as bad. I only hear good things about Traxxas service.

RC Qualifier
    update, these marks def can't be rubbed out...so i called traxxas and they want me to send it in for review and they'll have to try and find me a new body, I guess they don't have them there. I thought that was weird. Anyways, I guess im stuck with this body because Im not paying the shipping to return it and wait numerous weeks.....uuugghhh
    Castle powered Spartan
    KB Gymkhana
    Rustler vxl

RC Qualifier
    So the issue? If anything i can do a swap with a new body for a little $$ if its not that bad. Put some pics!

RC Qualifier
    i cant seem to get a good pics of the marks, its mostly on the black part of the body (roof)....the issue is that I bought a new RC car and its all marked up....
    Castle powered Spartan
    KB Gymkhana
    Rustler vxl

RC Competitor
    I completely understand your frustration. You buy something nice and its all scratched up when you get it. I would be frustrated to. Unfortunately without going back through Traxxas I don't know how you will get another one. They are super hard to come by. Sorry for your misfortune.
    Slash 2WD
    1/16 Ken Block Rally
    1/16 Summit

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by So Cold View Post
    Dell tech support is horrible!!!!! They've let me down a few times lol
    I will never buy another Dell!