RC poster

how to roll bars (or sway bars) for merv?

Hi, I am Brazilian, I do not speak English, so I'm using the google translator if you do not understand, let me know that I try to be more clear ....

Brazilians in the forums, I find no information on the stabilizer bars for merv then decided to ask you, remember that parts of this hobby here are sooo expensive and do not have many options for upgrades. To give you idea of the price of parts, converted the price of the Brazilian currency, real to the dollar, the price here is equivalent to:

gtr shocks: USD $ 95.00
    pro body grafix: U $ $ 53.00
    engine and esc: USD $ 352.00
    Stock driveshafts: USD $ 71.00
    stock motor mount: USD $ 22.00

just these five items, already gave an idea that here cost almost double the U.S.

So I wanted a cheap solution ...

I'm 13 years old, already had a buggy Himot (gp) a revo 3.3 and a monster Exceed (gp). to merv is my first electric, but I learned a lot about them already, right now my doubt is about the roll bars.

I appreciate the help and sorry for the huge post!

Serpadu

RC poster
    I just ordered the E10 swaybar kit from eBay. It's discontinued so that's the only place to get it. It requires a couple holes to be drilled into the a arms but other than that its a pretty easy install. Keep in mind I have only seen them installed on rally's not mervs

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by emkaywon View Post
    I just ordered the E10 swaybar kit from eBay. It's discontinued so that's the only place to get it. It requires a couple holes to be drilled into the a arms but other than that its a pretty easy install. Keep in mind I have only seen them installed on rally's not mervs
    But there's no way home? because as I said I'm Brazilian, it is difficult for me to import things that are preferred to buy things here in Brazil!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by emkaywon View Post
    how much does this help? is there thread on installation of this?
    Revenge 1/8 buggy

RC poster
    Look towards the bottom of this thread.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...lly-conversion

RC Champion
    don't worry to much im in the UK and still find it hard to import traxxas parts.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus