RC Enthusiast

Wheel Set Up (Camber - Toe in)

Tonight I "parked" My E-Revo next to my E-Maxx and I noticed my E-Maxx Wheels Are Nice and straight and Level, but my E-Revo is looking like the front end is toe'd out, and has positive camber, the rear looks basically straight. What is the basic bashing set up for dirt, grass, sand, jumps etc.? I know its not that critical because I'm not racing but the way it is now seems to be innefficient.
    3905 E-Maxx, Rustler, Stampede-VXL, 5603 E-Revo

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Generally, front wheels should have zero toe in, or a little bit of toe out ( for better steering response ), and rear end should be toed in by 1.5 degrees. Not sure about camber settings, probably zero or a tiny bit of negative camber? ( top tilted towards chassis ). It isnt critical for bashing though no, but you can always look at the slayden setup sheets for the nitro revo if you're bored/interested..
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Champion
    Negative camber can help against rolling over in high traction areas. Changing camber also changes toe, so always ajust camber first, toe afterwards. Also, before making any adjustments, push the revo down fully once so that you actually get the same height as when running.

RC Champion
    I usually run 1* in the front with 1.5* in the rear with zero toe all the way around, no matter what the ride height and terrain will be.
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks, I think I'll get one of those camber guages from RPM and try some of your suggestions.
    3905 E-Maxx, Rustler, Stampede-VXL, 5603 E-Revo