RC Racer

Is there a difference between 5603 and 5605 erevo?

Is there any difference between 5603 and 5605 erevo other than 2.4ghz?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Nope, not that I know of other than the radio- compare exploded views/ parts listings but they should be otherwise identical.
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Enthusiast
    ones brushless and the other isnt

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by revoMoNsTa View Post
    ones brushless and the other isnt
    100% incorrect- please do some very simple research before posting.

The 03 has a 2.4ghz radio and is brushed.
    The 05 has an AM radio and is brushed.
    The 08 has a 2.4ghz radio and is brushless.

http://traxxas.com/products
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Champion
    go get them Army :-)

No difference besides the radio system.... do your self a favor and get the 2.4 Ghz---

If you upgrade to brushless one day the 27 mhz might give you trouble and running brushed its still a lot more convenient in every way
    Slightly Addicted

RC Racer
    The 2.4 Ghz Traxxas Link is really cool. Here's what PeterV, a Traxxas employee, wrote in another forum:

"Traxxas Link explained
    I've seen a few questions about what the Traxxas Link system is, so I thought I would explain it.

With Traxxas Link, you have up to 20 model-memory--but it's more than just model memory. Here's the deal: with Traxxas Link, you never have to name a model, recall a model, navigate a menu to switch to a model, etc. Ever.

You just pick up your radio, pick up any one of your models, switch on and drive. Each time you bind a new Traxxas Link-enabled receiver to the Traxxas Link transmitter, the Tx "remembers" the settings you applied to that receiver. The next time you turn on the Tx and a model with a Traxxas Link receiver, the Tx says, "Welcome back receiver 23! Here's the endpoint settings, trims, etc. from our last session together."

You can also cross-bind receivers and transmitters--for example, let's say you're a Traxxas super fan and you have 20 models and 20 transmitters. You can bind every Tx to every model, and never have to wonder what goes with what. Pick up ANY Tx and ANY model, and it works, with all the correct settings for that model intact.

Traxxas Link is a whole new take on "model memory," and really makes R/C more convenient, even if you only have two or three models. It's liberating to just grab any car (or any radio), turn it on, and have everything work the way it's supposed to--no need to reverse servos, reset trims, etc."

RC poster
    I have a stampede 4x4 with 2.4tqi and a e-revo 5605 with am receiver. Would I have to put a different servo on the erevo to get the stampedes 2.4tqi to work?