Thread: Street tires!

RC Competitor

Street tires!

Anyone have suggestions for street tires, i was playing with my slayer pro, in front of my house... and when i would turn even going slow the back wheel liked to come up, and i rolled it couple times.. does better in wet roads, but yeah. so any suggestions?

Or maybe, something that does well on asphalt and dirt
    Last edited by DJ JIGGLER; 01-31-2011 at 05:05 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Think I saw some pro-line street tires in RC Car Action. I want to get a set of them myself. I forget the name....but you'll know em when you see em. Just checked...they are called Street Fighter. http://prolineracing.com/traxxas-slayer/

Should be at the bottom of page 1.

RC poster
    I think that changing tires alone would do so good, I suggest you to change the place of push rod joints on lower suspension arm and preload.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by peyman.rc View Post
    I think that changing tires alone would do so good, I suggest you to change the place of push rod joints on lower suspension arm and preload.
    I think lowering makes it more stiff, but ill try it, i may switch to the chrome set deals

RC Racer
    Sway bar kit....solved

Sway bars help out a lot. I bought a set for my Revo and really liked the handling. Plus you may want to lower the truck too. Simply changing the tires will not totally change the handling.
    The Super Derecho