Hybrid View

RC Qualifier
    On a mountain, S.W. Colorado and Nothern Illinois

Amsoil Championship Series

Just watching some snowmobile racing, and one of the sponsors was Traxxas. There are Traxxas flags every where.

There are all of these events sponsored by Traxxas, but where are the commercials? It would be pretty cool seeing R/Cs ripping around on TV...
    fine line between hobby and mental illness

RC Qualifier
    Ya that would be cool.
    Stupid 50 character Limit!!!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I agree! .....
    First MiniSlash
    HK6XL Revo 4s 60mph Amsoil dealer

RC Qualifier
    They should put there monster jam trucks that they made on tv.
    Stupid 50 character Limit!!!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Crazy 81, Thanks for starting this thread !
    Well, it looks like Traxxas has answered Your question and now Traxxas is more involved in the AMSOIL CHAMPIONSHIP SNOCROSS, ISOC racing series !

I watched the the last race from the ISOC Racing website on U Stream, from January 4-5, 2013 and TRAXXAS was very well front and center ! This race was the 3rd in the series and it was the TRAXXAS NATIONAL SNOCROSS from Shakopee MN. and it was AWESOME ! On the podium TRAXXAS had the trucks on stands for all to see !

Of coarse, me being me... I imagined that TRAXXAS could have an RC SNOWMOBILE on display with a miniature SnoCross track too !!! Why Not ? Check out the next race from the ISOC Racing Website on Feb 1-2, 2013 on their U Stream !

On that note, also check out the last section on the forum here, "TRAXXAS LOUNGE" ... I make my own RC Snowmobiles.

Thanks !

Jordan

RC Enthusiast
    AMSOIL CHAMPIONSHIP SNOCROSS - Presented By TRAXXAS !!!

Good to see it on the Home Page again !

"These guys are Nuts !!!"... That is what Jacques Villenueve Sr. said of SnoCross racers once and some SnoCross racers think HE is nuts, sliding sideways into a turn on an ICE OVAL Racing Snowmobile at 90 Miles Per Hour !

Snowmobile Racing !!!

So Cool !
    Last edited by jordan krupp; 01-26-2013 at 04:31 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    Does anyone follow SnoCross on here ? Well, anyway ... Tucker Hibbert from Monster Energy, Team Arctic Cat won his 6th Gold medal at Winter X Games and leads the AMSOIL CHAMPIONSHIP SNOCROSS Series !

PRESENTED BY TRAXXAS
    TRAXXAS - Snowmobile ?!

What a brilliant idea !
    Last edited by jordan krupp; 01-27-2013 at 05:14 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Wow ! Winter X Games 2013 Snocross racing was something else ! These are the top racers from AMSOIL series Presented By TRAXXAS and the track was so difficult looking ! The track looked very physically demanding with many double jumps and a couple huge air jumps, a "cross-over" jump along with fast sections up and downhill !

Looks like the best combination racer and rider won the GOLD and that was Tucker Hibbert, for the 6th time on his Monster Energy, Arctic Cat !

The 16 lap race is on Youtube, along with heats 1, 2 and the LCQ, AWESOME ! Snocross Racing is just as amazing as ANY motorsport in my opinion !
    Last edited by jordan krupp; 01-29-2013 at 12:28 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Wow ! Another crazy race weekend for the AMSOIL SNOCROSS RACERS from DEADWOOD SD !!!

Presented By >>> TRAXXAS <<<