RC Champion

Aftermarket Wheel Options

I have 3 sets now plus the stock set, maybe a white set like the Rally VXL has and I'm done. These things cost more than Slash S1 Wheels

RC Champion
    nice wheels!!
    drive it like you stole it !!!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    The green and orange ones are sweet... what brand are they? They look like lower profile tires than the stockers...
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Champion
    Thanks guy's. Yeah the Green ones are the HPI LP29's 3mm Offset with Bridgestone Drifting Tires. They fit in the wheel wells perfectly even though the tires are very low profile.
    The Orange wheels are stock 4-tec wheels that were a bit banged up so i sanded them and used pactra body paint on them. Just something different.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    How do you like those drift tires... can you even control the car at all? I feel like they would just be too hard and therefore slide all over the place. Or, maybe theyre awesome for gymkhana style driving... which is what I do most with the car.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Champion
    I haven't even hit the throttle yet pave, I just sold the stock motor and esc so I could put a CM36 4600kv and Mamba Max in there, crazy i know but I want to run 3s all day long and Im going to keep this little beauty forever.
    As far as the tires, I would imagine almost 0 traction. They are super hard almost like riding on the rims.
    This thing will look like Bambi on Ice with 3S power, lol