Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakushan View Post
    Yeah, I can take those shots for you today with my SLR.

While you wait, here are some pics of my 1:1 scale toy.

Uhh
    swweeeet
    Morten SnoopMaxx
    3906 ROCKSTAR Makita
    c",)

RC poster
    What's all this talk about keeping it in the box, mint condition, don't play with it!? I just won mine at a charity auction. Paid $175 and it all goes to this little 7yr old girl who is in a world of hurt. I plan on driving this thing and taping the body up when I bash it straight into the next snow bank. Lots of good advice about the upgrades guys, thanks for that!

As far as what gets released I would have NO control over that. Sorry I wouldn't have a good answer for ya.

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    I would not expect traxxas to make different bodies for it. They usually do not. Hope the aftermarket ju8mps in.

RC Competitor
    If I had one of those, I'd keep it new, in the box, and unopened. Who knows how much it'll be worth 30-50 years from now, especially after everybody else has driven theirs to the ground.

If you want something to bash with, just buy a regular Rally VXL.

RC Enthusiast
    I just bought a couple of these myself. One to enjoy one to keep on the shelf for a later date.

I already blew out the cheap xl-2.5 esc it came with so I upgraded the car with vxl-3m and dropped a brushless 380 motor in it. Also added the Tamiya metal coated drift rims and got a set of chrome Losi rims with treaded tires for a bit more traction when we are drag racing on slick parking lots. Just too much fun.

Never had an on-road car before and this seems to be a good enough for me to enjoy for a while. A friend of mine got the 1/16 Mustang after trying this out and enjoys the heck of that too.

I ordered the black rims and tires the Mustangs come with and tossed it on my 1/16 Slash with white 4.3 rate springs was flying around with that on the street and not rolling it at all.

I am guessing the rally cars and Kyle Buschs truck are just as much fun and they dont take up much space like my 1/10 trucks and boats do. It's nice to not always have to clean or dry up anything.

RC Champion
    I love mine!

Everything overpowered...

RC poster
    I have one of these cars new in box. Still has the plastic on it. If you are intested PM me. 400 + shipping. Pics available upon request.

RC Champion
    You made a name just to post that? Plus they go for cheaper than that now.
    Everything overpowered...

RC poster
    i was just given one of these awsome camaro's, also wish i wouldn't have flipped it on asphalt aswell need to buy a new body for it and put whats left of this LE body away for safe keeping.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude85 View Post
    If I had one of those, I'd keep it new, in the box, and unopened. Who knows how much it'll be worth 30-50 years from now, especially after everybody else has driven theirs to the ground.

If you want something to bash with, just buy a regular Rally VXL.
    it might not make much. as traxxas might just make it again. or it would be easy for another company to copy.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Racer
    I've been following the bodies thing and it's actually quite a bit of a let down. The Mustang bodies are now selling for 60+ on Ebay and you won't find any Camaro bodies. The next closest thing is the replica bodies that HPI does, but those are all 190/200mm and the wheelbase is 255mm which doesn't line up with the ~205mm wheelbase of the 1/16 chassis.

I'm actually in the process of converting a MERV into a drift car and am stuck at a point where I probably won't be able to find a body for the thing. It may be easier to just sell the MERV and buy a Mustang VXL.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by QYKSLVR View Post
    I love mine!

Me want!
    This is a signature.

RC Racer
    Sweet ride,,whats under the hood? of the 1:1
    What exactly do you do with that car? looks like you got some real sticky tires on it
    I am working on a 1992 silverado for the drag track ,should be done next year moneys tight atm few more things for the SBC
    P.S- I have the same dislike of "ricers" we deal with kids at our local spot all the time that are horrible,the kids that come out once or twice a year and just do burnouts or hit curbs while "drifting" and then everyone's got to leave to avoid harassment when the cops come .

RC Enthusiast
    hehe, your gunna hate me then. i got 3 all bnib.

the ebay prices are starting to climb as they are getting rarer to find. lots are already stuffed beyond repair and the collectors like me are not letting them go.

no one will make the body because you need to a license to reproduce it. and only traxxas have that at the moment.

RC Enthusiast

RC Enthusiast
    I have the monster camaro and I bash it at least once a week I jump it I drift it whats the point of having an Rc car to look at in a box

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.156331,-87.554543

RC Enthusiast
    That's why I have two.

RC Qualifier
    I want to find one so badly. Or atleast a body. 69' Camaro has been my dream car ever since I was 5
    99%er

RC Racer
    I recognized the OP's post and his real life camaro monster energy edition from a car forum we both hang out on, I have a similar vert so when I saw his car on this forum I had to join the fun...

and my real life vert
    Regards,
    Todd
    5806 Raptor, 67054 Stampede