Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 70/30 vs. 50/50

  1. #1
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Paradise !! Florida
    Posts
    173

    70/30 vs. 50/50

    Hello, I noticed people are saying 50/50 for electric ... 70/30 for nitro... is this true ?? Reasons ??
    Bullet proof Spart! 4082,180a,m645 niccccee

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    6,731
    Don't think so, I have all electric vehicles and they come with stock 70/30 progammed

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    306
    My electrics come 50/50 stock. I switch them to 70/30... i like more throttle control. According to the user manual, 50/50 is for beginners...70/30 is for more expierienced drivers...i feel like i can control the vehicle better with the 70/30 setting...i can feather the throttle more.

  4. #4
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    113
    i love 70/30 when running brushless, it gives me very fine control over throttle input.

  5. #5
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    when i change 70/30 from 50/50. my 1/16 e revo went backward by itself, i dont know why it is happen??
    so i put 50/50 back on.

  6. #6
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    W Monroe, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,995
    Quote Originally Posted by WattyBoy View Post
    when i change 70/30 from 50/50. my 1/16 e revo went backward by itself, i dont know why it is happen??
    so i put 50/50 back on.
    You manually changed the throttle and reverse settings so.... you need to re calibrate the radio to the esc.
    Its All relative to your perspective.

  7. #7
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by anr2442 View Post
    You manually changed the throttle and reverse settings so.... you need to re calibrate the radio to the esc.
    I have the same problem and I never changed the settings. How do I go about re calibrating it?

  8. #8
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by PRRacer2012 View Post
    I have the same problem and I never changed the settings. How do I go about re calibrating it?
    Your manual should have this information.
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •