RC Competitor

Summit Acessories?

What awesome accessories are tere for the summit. I Heard of a plow and winch, are they anygood?

RC Qualifier
    Best bet check out youtube.com, get some ideas
    No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only

RC Qualifier
    I have heard and seen a plow and a winch on the summit. People say they are fun and work good, and I think they are pretty cool, but it all depends on your personal preference and how much you are willing to spend.
    Why can't other people share my opinions?

The winch is easy and cheap to make servo 20 bucks a hour of work including making the spool and mount.30 mins modding the tx to have control of the winch.I just did it to see if it worked okay and yep sure does didn't see anyone else on here that made one so i gave it a shot worked out great my truck is 15lbs it will drag it and then lift it straight up in the air a lot stronger than i expected.Plus when i do rear steer i will already have rear steer control.
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Champion
    true store brought accessories for the summit are limited. Accessories for the e-revo/ revo are plentiful. Standard summit acc include the light bar, red push rods, not much else , And custom made things such as a real winch. But approx 80% of acc that fits the e-revo/revo will usually fit on the summit (aluminum body post, rpm arms, aluminum this and that, new bodies etc). So in that regard there are a lot of things but mostly for speed or show.
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Racer
    Heres what i did to mine, feel free to use the ideas, most of them aren't my ideas but heres my worknig tow winch and 4 wheel steer and all the aluminum parts are ment for a revo but fit pretty well, some miner changers where needed

http://cid-320c3607cc417c3a.photos.l...07CC417C3A!165
    http://cid-320c3607cc417c3a.photos.l...07CC417C3A!167
    IfYouCan'tRunWithTheBigDogs,StayOnThePorch