RC Racer
    I like the body!.. but im personally not into having "Axial" on the side of a summit, also while i like diamond plate the size of that pattern seems way out of proportion. big fan of black.. just my 2cents.
    SnowTiger Summit, Dewalt 14.4 Nimh
    Burlington, ON

RC Qualifier

summit has a new lid!

well i decided to paint up a new lid for the summit to use while bashing and maybe crawling. Well i went with a nissan titan body from parma. I have one for my maxx that matches my pickup. Well this one i wanted a different color than silver so i went with black. and did some gray stripping and diamond plating bed cover. here are some pictures of my work. i still need to learn how to paint maybe i need to go buy a airbrush. well heres some pics

well what do you guys think?
    Revenge 1/8 buggy

RC Qualifier
    not sure on size but have you seen XXX main Racing decal sheet for diamond plate. .
    also there is plastic that has diamond plate , but its 1/16 scale. might be to small.

boy if you painted that diamond plate you don't need a airbrush , looks good, just big.

Looking good. should be nice for crawling if you flip. might be easier to flip back.

First off how did adamfilip answer this post a minute before the post was made, time travel thats cool.
    Love the truck the rims and tires the black.The checkerplate is different thats cool the body dig it the axial decal well.... whatever it's your truck.but the coolest thing of all it's still a summit.and they can't be stopped no matter what body or decals are on it...If i could fit it in my sig i would say "You can have my summit when you pry it from my cold dead hands....Even then i wish you luck you're gonna need a whole bunch off it"
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jamann View Post
    First off how did adamfilip answer this post a minute before the post was made, time travel thats cool.
    happened to me also, must be something with the server time...

RC Qualifier
    ^^^I go back in time often. It's a lot of fun! The body looks great. Don't trash it up too quickly.
    Why can't other people share my opinions?