RC Racer

Today was a good day!

Got off work early today and luckily brought my truck with me! Since there isnt to many spots in overpopulated Ft. Lauderdale I found a nice abandoned house that was suppose to be going up!!! Had gone through one battery and bam Police! Aptly im a graffitti artist as well as an r/c fan and tried pinning all the graff on me!!! O well the ______ told me to leave so I did but got to see exactly how high this thing can launch over a four foot pile of dirt! its amazing how fun it is and how well the throttle/brake while in air work just like on a dirtbike in the air!!!Just be very light on break if u want the nose to come down a little but just LIGHTLY tap it before landing and your golden! If not pheww itl do a front flip like nothing!!!Fun fun truck

RC Qualifier
    That's Awesome!.. Our "builder" went bellie up years ago and there is lotsa terrain like that around here..
    on a sadder note Fedex never made my ESC delivery today..=(... there was a small blizzard and he is either running l8 or bumped me 4 monday. Totally stinks..this was a xmas truck I have yet to bash! =(
    When Boy When, Are You Gonna Get Your Act Together

RC Racer
    Darn Blizzards I hate when that happens to me in florida lol!!! At least when the snow clears you have a lot of places to go to!!!When amd what problems were you having with the ESC and on NimH or lipo? How long have you been waiting for its arrival?

RC Racer
    yeah its fun to jump but you have to be carefull in ft laud, BSO and FtPD are Ducks! their not so bad over here in pompano, i had two Bso on my street cause my neigbors alarm was going off and they ended up watching me drive my Pede for like 20 minutes and asking all kinds of ?s!!
    pedemon954 have you been to millspond yet? you say theirs not many places to drive in Ft. lauderdale but you have the beach and alot of parks, golf coarses. Man i can think of so many places for you to drive!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by pedemon954 View Post
    Darn Blizzards I hate when that happens to me in florida lol!!! At least when the snow clears you have a lot of places to go to!!!When amd what problems were you having with the ESC and on NimH or lipo? How long have you been waiting for its arrival?
    Premature LVC on 2s and 3s lipo

RC Racer
    No I havent been to millspond since I first mooved here do they have an rc track or good jumps there? I was just trying to find a place that had dirt/rock ready to launch over without having to do any building haha!!! The parks are fun just havent found any fun areas but havent researched all that well! Let me know if you have some good spots and whats a good track if any that has open runs?

RC Racer
    found another spot without the cops and had another eventfull day with my new obsession haha, I love how my g/f doesnt even mind watching it slide and drift through the clay and how well it flyes in the air and lands with ease(well as long as all wheels lift off at same time! Thanks traxxas for lots of fun, hope It stays this way!

RC Racer
    my gparents live in cordova Ill right accross the miss. river from Iowa, wish I was there! How far is that from McHenry?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by pedemon954 View Post
    my gparents live in cordova Ill right accross the miss. river from Iowa, wish I was there! How far is that from McHenry?
    A good couple hours west!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Mchenr...N&hl=en&tab=wl