RC Competitor

How Often Do You Run Your RC Truck?

This might be a silly question, but I haven't found an answer searching for it and I am curious as to how you guys do it.

How often do you run your RC Truck or Car?

Since getting my Summit on New Year's Eve I've been running it almost everyday (sometimes twice a day). I am very new to RC's and only started driving one when I got a Tamiya RTR Touring Car early December of last year (that one, I run daily too so I could practice my driving).

RC Competitor
    I'm not sure there's an answer.

Once I got over the newness of having an RC and got set into the boredom of just screaming around aimlessly running out batteries, and once I went to any actual track just running for the fun of it wasn't fun anymore. Too much needed cleaning for just messing around. Now I only really ever run when I go to the track. I bought a Rally hoping it would increase my fun-running but pretty soon it got boring just running it around, and then I started racing it too so now I save it just for the track as well.

RC Competitor
    every day all day

I've had my summit for over a year and a half and i still run it just about everyday.I also have tons of challanging stuff to run on so that helps keep it from getting boring
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Competitor
    Thanks for the replies, guys! I just had to ask if anyone else is running it on a daily basis as I am worried about durability and life expectancy and all that worrisome stuff that a noob like me worry a lot about.

Oh, I just realized that I had been only running it in Training Mode since I first tried it out. Today, I switched it to Sport Mode. Wow! Scared the bejezzus out of me!

RC Qualifier
    Busselton, Western Australia... but where in Busselton... that's what we do not know...
    I drive my Rustler VXL as often as possible. On weekends and holidays, most of the time, and at least 1-2 hours on week days.
    And this has been going for 4 years after getting my first truck, a Duratrax Evader ST Pro.
    Can you break a Rusty?
    Umm...No...No, you can't.

RC Qualifier
    I drive mine whenever I'm home with some batteries charged.
    If it ain't dirty get it dirty

RC Qualifier
    I run my RC's almost every day, to keep from getting bored I switch RC's depending on what I feel like example- summit= technical stuff and slow speeds, slash 4x4= fast, drifting, long distance jumps, merv=jumps, jumps, jumps ect...
    anything can be fixed with duct tape and zip ties

RC Competitor
    Almost daily! My boss has a few RCs too, so we have daily RC time here at work. We have a field behind the shop that we started building a track in too. Unfortunately he sold the company recently so we had to put that to an end, but I'm about to go out and play in the snow as soon as I finish eating my lunch

Some days I just fly my CX2 around the shop to get my fix.
    4x4 Slash
    Summit
    Revo 3.3 BL---sold

RC Qualifier
    Whenever I find myself bored with nothing to do. That is, assuming my batteries are done recharging.
    Why can't other people share my opinions?

RC Qualifier
    Mine gets beaten when it's not broke

RC Champion
    havent ran it all winter flyin my indoor helis freezin out...i guess im a wuss...