RC Qualifier

Maxx diff in the summit?

Hi guys,just took the summit out,the rear diff shredded.Anyone know if the maxx diff'll fit in the summit(not lockable,obviously .Thanks in advance

RC Qualifier
    Why go this way? Go to EBay and buy the complete assembly for reasonable price.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The insides are different size/ different bearings ( last time I checked anyway ), actual case is obviously completely different.

I concurr regards going to ebay and buying a complete diff, or google the part numbers you need to replace the broken gears.

Or just be more gentle with the truck and stop driving it like it was a BL emaxx; summit is not BL powered for a reason...
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Champion
    all the gears are the same except for that one in the diff cup thats on the diff lock side its got a longer shaft then on the maxx
    if your not breaking anything get more air

RC Qualifier
    Hi.Regarding the emaxx quip.If it was a maxx,it'd be absolutley trashed by now.I've got a 3.3 maxx,it's loads weaker than the summit . I'll be trawling the UK e shops for a new Tlock,It's too much farting around pulling the maxx and summit apart.