Thread: New

RC Racer

New

Hey guys just got my pede 4x4 for Christmas cause I had some extra loot around and figured me being 24 it was about time to get me my "toy"! All I can say is awesome! Broke a rear axel about the 2nd day in called Traxxas had no problem sending me two more free of charge witin like 2-3 days!!!!!!My ESC broke from the mounts as the bolts that hold it to the body are connected by 2 small screws that really dont hold it 2 well!Overall Ia would deff prefer anyone to Traxxis due to the shear power of this vxl and customer service!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Welcome, great choice for your first truck. You may experience some teething problems but these forums are the BEST place for all the info youll ever need. If you have any questions, or if you want to upgrade or fix issues, check here first... it could save you some hassles.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Racer
    Hey man thanks a ton! Yea I see theres a lot of great topics up here! Love your build thread btw very sick! Spent 150 bucks on parts the other day from rcboca cant wait to get them in :-D! I deff see why people get into this, my girlfriend didnt until she saw it go flying by! Its stock and mine hauls and brings all kind of attention even just on the street!!!Never seen grown men asking me about what that is lol! 90% of the people ask me if its gas even tho theres no blue smoke or engine whining haha! Seen other vids online of the stock speed with stock battery is ther a reason why mines faster than the vids ive seen lol"???