RC Competitor

Stampede 4x4 vrs. Losi AfterShock.

A buddy of mine has a couple gas trucks and has been calling me out. So tomorrow i'm lining up my Stampede 4x4 against his Losi AfterShock. I'm gonna start out with the stock battery, then finish him off with the 3s. I'll post results when i get back in.

RC Qualifier
    I have an aftershock that I got for christmas, unless he has the losi ht tuned pipe, you will smoke him but it does have pretty good top end
    Vxl Slash
    Xerun E-Maxx
    HT Aftershock

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    It won't even be a race on 3s, you will kill him all out. You will be so far ahead of him in the first 15 feet it won't be funny. On the stock battery you still will beat him, pretty bad.
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Competitor
    Yea he has it tuned and probably a pipe. He's real sneaky and my only concern is that mine is not even broken in yet, so it might be close at first. I might leave the stock battery in there at first at tell him that its 3s, lol.

He has another truck he wants to race me with. Something like "Mayham" , does that make since? It's a bigger model truck from what i saw.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 12-30-2010 at 10:21 PM.

The Velineon system does not require break-in.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Competitor
    What about the batteries?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 93lx View Post
    What about the batteries?
    Nope, nothing needs to be broken in. Your batteries after a few runs will seem better though, but there is no break in required. You still will be able to beat him, even on your first run.
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Competitor
    Well it was too wet for my Stampede to gain any traction. His softer tire AfterShock with the good pipe, 26 motor, and high gear spur was able to run past me with my stock battery and gearing. I mostly blame it on traction, but it was a lost. I then put the 3s in there and it was incrediably out of control. Cant wait to get another race on dryer surface because the mouth from that AfterShock has not stop running. But he's not stupid, he sees this cutting back flips when i hit the throttle.