Thread: Summit shell

RC poster

Summit shell

I love the look of the summit shell. I'm thinking about buying the clear shell from towerhobbies. However, I am a little worried about how it would look on my old T-Maxx. It is the original .15 version. The wheelbase is much smaller than the summit.

If possible, are there any owners with a t-maxx as well that can post up pictures with the summit shell on it?

thanks!

RC Champion
    I have an old e-maxx 3906(same size as the older t-maxx) and the Summit body doesn't fit well at all. It's just too long. I have tried everything to make it fit.
    I like the Proline Top Kick body the best but I have a high mounted 775 so I would have to cut the bed out a bit to have it fit.

Here's a picture of my 1/10 grave digger body and it's actually not bad, little on the short side but I just needed a different look

This Jeep body may work better but I dont know the exact measurements.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Line-1992-Je...2#ht_500wt_922

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by djmaincheese View Post
    I have an old e-maxx 3906(same size as the older t-maxx) and the Summit body doesn't fit well at all. It's just too long. I have tried everything to make it fit.
    I like the Proline Top Kick body the best but I have a high mounted 775 so I would have to cut the bed out a bit to have it fit.

Here's a picture of my 1/10 grave digger body and it's actually not bad, little on the short side but I just needed a different look

This Jeep body may work better but I dont know the exact measurements.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Line-1992-Je...2#ht_500wt_922
    that body design with the trailer/titan's colors makes it look like the body was painted from the factory to go with the titan. Very nice look on it! But back to the main topic, the summit body is too long for the T-Maxx .15 as when centered it looks a little funky to me.
    Slayer, Slash 4x4 (MMM/2650kv), & a Summit