RC Qualifier

A++++++++++++ For customer service!

Called traxxas and replacement parts for my axle is on the way. Interesting enough the guy told me these axles are NOT the same as the Slash 4x4. The Stampede 4x4 axles are bigger and the slash axles will be discontinued so they will be using the pede axles on both models. I hope all of you guys get the great customer service that i got.

Told you so.
    Oh, and indeed interesting.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 12-27-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Yup, they are not the same, the ones from the Stampede 4x4 have an X at the end of the part number....

200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Interesting... I wonder what dimension is bigger? It cant be diameter, I dont see it being length... I wonder whats different.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Enthusiast
    Hmm that cant be. I already replaced one of mine with a slash 4x4 one, works fine. Comparing them side by side they look the exact same...
    Mini Slash
    Stampede 4x4

RC Qualifier
    The customer service has been outstanding the few times I have needed to call them. Thats just one more reason they are so great.

Strange on the axles, but good to know. I compared the parts a little while back and at that time they were listed as the same part number Im pretty sure.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    I thought the upgraded Slash 4X4 axles that were the original fix to the 4X4 axle bending problem were the ones with the X at the end of the part number. They were called Heavy Duty axles or something and I was under the impression they have been stock on the slash 4X4 for quite some time.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Racer
    GGGGGreat customer service I recieved as well after breaking my rear axle! The rears you can get now are part #6852! Traxxas told me that the #6852X are the heavy duty ones but slash look the exact same! Also Traxxas has not shipped the x part number yet as of 3 days ago via customer service!!!