RC poster

How to climb stairs?

So I see videos of people climbing stairs and really steep of camber stuff without going nose over. I can't seem to do that. Even if I only have just the front locked it still does it. How are you guys doing this. Is there some sort of weight your putting in the front. I've seen it done so I know I should be able to, I just don't know how.
    Summit

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Practice + skill =

I would ask questions on the videos and see if theres anything you can gleen from their responses but generally speaking it just takes practice- attack steps from an angle and not head-on, let the suspension articulate to get over each step.
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

Weighting the front wheels helps a bunch
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC poster
    When you say to add weight the front wheels,. how do you do that? Do I glue some weight to the inside rim. How much weight are we talking about?
    Summit

I used some lead pencil weight 1/4 round from the fishing department.wrapped around inside of rim,started and ended in the same spot to get it to balance.taped it up tight so it wont move i used 7oz a side.amount depends on tires. what you do most of because high speed handling will be affected.lots of people use stick on wheel weights used to balance 1:1 car tires and stick them on the outside.and space them so the wheel is as close to balanced as you can
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried