RC Racer

Pulls to the right when braking?

I have noticed on hard braking my summit will pull to the right?... I have never had an rc do this so im puzzled. The steering trim is straight, and it drives straight under power, but pulls hard to the left on braking... I have started to turn slight left on braking to prevent it from pulling to the right then flipping.. Anyone have an idea what would cause this?

Only one thing comes to my mind. I have seen trucks pull to one side on acceleration when one rear shock was low on fluid. The same principal could apply to braking if one of the front shocks leaked and now is low on fluid. That shock would compress faster and make the truck pull to one side.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

Check your wheel bearings and other drivetrain parts for binding. Check your shocks for any dissimilarity in their action. Or at least for leaks. ;-) Does it pull to one side during acceleration too?
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Racer
    It did it with stock shocks and oil, no leaks... I just put on the stiffer shocks and 80wt oil all around and it still does it... it dont pull on acceleration. I was thinking tow but the linkages are one solid piece... maybe camber? I will look at everthing closely and see if something is not true, or if something is binding.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    My full size Revo does this now and again?
    First MiniSlash
    HK6XL Revo 4s 60mph Amsoil dealer

RC Racer
    Well everything looks properly aligned and nothing is loose or binding. All I can think of is I have the battery on the right side and maybe the weight is possibly making it pull that way. Im gonna try pre loading the right front spring a little more than the left and see if that makes a difference.

RC Racer
    So pre loading the right front spring helped a little to balance out the truck but it would still pull to the right? I should have thought about it earllier and tried to switch the battery to the other side... I have solved the problem, but by accident... I put 120,000wt diff oil in the diffs to solve the "diff out" problem I was having, and now it brakes true and straight. I guess the diff was too loose and the extra weight on the one side would cause it to pull? Im not really sure but its good now.