RC poster

My summit shifting gets stuck on its way back.

I was testing my summit. I see that when I change gears, The servo will move fine back and forth when I change gears, but the transmission bar will move out when the servo moves it out and when the servo moves back, the bar will stay out, so It will stay in that gear and not go back. Is there a way to fix this problem?

RC Qualifier
    there's a few threads on this if you search. But I know searching is lame so I'll tell you the fix that worked for me ( there are others).

Take the transmission out of the truck. Underneath it there is a little screw loosen it a little bit put the truck back together and test it out again =D

Here is a link from the summit FAQ http://www.traxxas.com//forums/showt...light=shifting I have never had an issue since
    Have a read through the FAQ as well it will help you figure out the truck much quicker and is full of good info that is very helpful
    It will save you down time and increase fun time
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC poster
    the link didn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by danokazaki View Post
    the link didn't work for me.
    sorry my friend,the link didn't work for me either i must have made a bad copy try this one http://www.traxxas.com/forums/showth...light=shifting
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried