RC Qualifier

Stampede 4x4 roller

I was thinking about after the stampede 4x4 has been out for a little while I would buy a roller and put the electronics from my staampede 2x4 into the roller. Is there anything else I would need?

RC Champion
    I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my Kids pedes. Can't wait. Thier birthdays are in Jan. They are excited that they may get them for thier bday...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Depends on what the roller comes with and how complete it is. If its literally a "roller" by definition, it should only be missing the electronics and the body (battery as well).
    But, many ebay sellers list "rollers" that are missing wheels and tires as well... sometimes they are missing transmission parts and shocks too. You need to make sure you know what level of "roller" your buying then make sure you get or have the parts needed to complete it.

The parts that will work from 2X4 for sure are the motor, ESC, servo, Receiver and waterproof ESC box, shocks (thought the bottom shock mounts on the front shocks are different) body and the front wheels/tires. Driveshafts will work but they arent the same and theres obviously only 2 of them on your 2X4. Pretty much everything else is different.
    Last edited by pavmentsurfer; 12-05-2010 at 08:56 AM.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Qualifier
    Ok thanks before I buy I will make sure it really is a "roller"