RC Racer

Can someone tell me about getting a job in the Rc world

I'm interested in working within the Rc world. I would like to work from home beings I'm disabled. I would LOVE to do product testing and reviewing but dont we all haha. Is there any college courses that would help me in finding a Rc job

RC poster
    I am in the same situation as you, I was struck by a 1 ton truck on the highway at 60mph and am in a wheelchair, but the doctors say I will walk again, but have always been in the R/C world....

RC Racer
    I was struck by a dirtbike going 40+ mph headon. My left arm was was shattered from elbow down so I have 5 plates from elbow to wrist. And it is also paralyzed. I'm glad to hear you will walk again. I am in the Midwest and there's not much for an Rc scene. I will move eventually maybe Phoenix will have something. Racing will awesome depending what classes they even do anymore.

RC poster
    Where are you at in the Midwest? I am in St. Louis Missouri.

RC Racer
    Sioux city Iowa

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_handed_bandit_green View Post
    I am in the Midwest and there's not much for an Rc scene. I will move eventually maybe Phoenix will have something. Racing will awesome depending what classes they even do anymore.
    I am in Phoenix and I have a front yard perfect for practicing for races and there are a lot of BMX/RC tracks but at certain hobby stores there are tracks. In front of my favorite hobby store called HobbyTown USA they will sometimes have races. Me and my father build most of our cars. We built our first R/C car together. Most days it is AWESOME weather.