RC Racer

What if you don't want to drift?

I like the look of the car and really just want a road car that handles really well. If it slides a little im cool with that, but I don't want to drift. Would I only have to switch the tires? Or would it be a lot more complicated than that?

Anyone else feel this way? I see a lot of videos of people just sliding around...I think that would get old quick. Just my opinion.

RC Qualifier
    Tires would be number 1. Might ned to change the stock setup a little bit to get good tires to fix.

RC Champion
    just change the tires. but some of the vids i have seen the car is being forced to drift and it is just jumping around. so the stock tires seem to hold well on a dry surface.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcmkx2000
    I like the look of the car and really just want a road car that handles really well. If it slides a little im cool with that, but I don't want to drift. Would I only have to switch the tires? Or would it be a lot more complicated than that?

Anyone else feel this way? I see a lot of videos of people just sliding around...I think that would get old quick. Just my opinion.
    Literally any RC that I've ever purchased needed a tire-upgrade, if your plans included anything but running up and down your driveway.

Of course, any RTR can benefit from a set-up change to its suspension - but it's not rocket science either.