Thread: onroad class?

RC Qualifier

onroad class?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tged7wnH1XE

from what was said in the video, the fiesta will be more of an onroad car, hopefully the mustang also...looks like different compound tires. I think I will be selling my rally with 1 run on it less than 3 minutes!!!!
    MMP-NEU 1112 1.5D 4S MERBE
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Qualifier
    Why not just put some more road worthy tires on the rally? Doesn't seem worth the depreciation to sell yours used and buy a brand new one, just to get different tires.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Traxxas already list the soft compound tyres as an option in the parts list for the Rally VXL. That was a good indepth interview, but as ever, Traxxas are tight lipped about what's coming. Not sure exactly what Ken Block has brought to the world of WRC? Anyway, new line up of onroad vehicles is very cool, but I think the offroad market is really where Traxxas does well.

RC Competitor
    I don't understand why anyone can complain about the "kit-tires," since realistically every car/truck in the history of RC has benefitted from a tire-upgrade.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BAC5.2
    Why not just put some more road worthy tires on the rally? Doesn't seem worth the depreciation to sell yours used and buy a brand new one, just to get different tires.
    I really like the fiesta body or the stang better...besides I told my partner since he like it so much he can give me 100 bucks and its his.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyRCd8zI9Hg
    MMP-NEU 1112 1.5D 4S MERBE
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by eemmaaxxxx
    Traxxas already list the soft compound tyres as an option in the parts list for the Rally VXL.
    Really? Thanks for the info as I have yet to see them, but I will now be looking.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Yup, go to the Rally VXL parts list and they are there. Only thing is it says 'call for price', so they may not be available yet.