Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC poster
    I got tired of waiting for tower but mine shipped today from ultimate. I can't wait!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rustler09
    good things come in time!!!!
    ME WANT IT NOW!!!
    MMP-NEU 1112 1.5D 4S MERBE
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Qualifier
    Not sure what's going on with Tower, but it now says "On Order". What a let down.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by skellyo
    Not sure what's going on with Tower, but it now says "On Order". What a let down.
    Saw that this morning. What a joke. Tower needs to get their act together and get some in stock. There is a high demand for these and yet no one can get their hands on them. Traxxas is starting to sound like apple now. "Yea we got a new product, but you cant have itttt!" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage334
    Saw that this morning. What a joke. Tower needs to get their act together and get some in stock. There is a high demand for these and yet no one can get their hands on them. Traxxas is starting to sound like apple now. "Yea we got a new product, but you cant have itttt!" LOL
    Dont blame Traxxas for Tower's short comings. The mini Summit is available. My LHS has them in stock LINK
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    Not really blaming traxxas. More of a joke, the real problem here is amounts that companys buy. Tower, one of the biggest "re-sellers" of all companys products. Instead of ordering 400 units for the back order only to be filled. Order 1000 units to take care of new orders once they are "in stock". Just annoyed that I have tower certs I have been waiting to use and now no product. : P

RC Enthusiast
    Heck I wish they actually did order 400 for backorders! I have a back order from the first day it became avail on Tower and my order still shows in the system as "On Order". If other LHS have received them, Tower should have also. Very disappointed at Tower.

I know their price is lower with the discount, BUT it's not like they are delaying the shipment so they don't have to honor the coupons. Matter of fact they will loose clients this way by delaying the shipments.

RC Qualifier
    How will delaying the shipping make them not honor the copons? One comes out every month.

RC Enthusiast
    Sorry, Didn't come out right regarding the coupon comment. I'm basically just not sure why they are delaying the shipment unless they REALLY have not received any units in.

RC Qualifier
    Whats the deal?????
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Qualifier
    I sure love my little Summit.... I too couldn't wait for Tower to start filling pre-orders so I went LHS for Blue #1 But my first born Summit is a little blue because his yellow brother and red sister have yet to be dropped off by the Traxxas stork in Champaign. Tower would love to have 'em guys, it's more than like a Traxxas glitch, not a Tower glitch with these little trucks.
    assembled in Tawain, hopped up in America

RC Qualifier
    My order is being picked and packed now. Looks like they got some in stock today...finally.

RC Enthusiast
    Well mine doesn't but hopefully it will change later today and I will receive an email confirmation.

Since I am in CA I won't be seeing mine till probably next week Monday or Tuesday anyways.

Oh well. There is always next weekend... Not like I don't have a family or work to worry about.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by babacksh
    Well mine doesn't but hopefully it will change later today and I will receive an email confirmation.

Since I am in CA I won't be seeing mine till probably next week Monday or Tuesday anyways.

Oh well. There is always next weekend... Not like I don't have a family or work to worry about.
    I'm in socal too, and it takes 5 days to get here from Champaign. However, when they have them in their Reno warehouse, you'll get it the next day.

Since they show in stock now....... you can cancel your original pre order, buy one that's in stock now and upgrade to Priority Mail for $5 instead of waiting for UPS Ground. Just an idea
    assembled in Tawain, hopped up in America

RC Qualifier
    I hope to have it by friday, but it will probaly be monday!!!
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH 补共
    I'm in socal too, and it takes 5 days to get here from Champaign. However, when they have them in their Reno warehouse, you'll get it the next day.

Since they show in stock now....... you can cancel your original pre order, buy one that's in stock now and upgrade to Priority Mail for $5 instead of waiting for UPS Ground. Just an idea

Thats actually what I did this morning before I logged into the Forum. They didn't have any in stock in the Reno warehouse but was in stock at Champaign. I upped to 2 day shipping and will have it on Friday. All is good and I get to enjoy driving it with my kids over the weekend.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Tower has them today!
    I don't know what color I want
    First MiniSlash
    HK6XL Revo 4s 60mph Amsoil dealer

RC Champion
    i like the yellow one!!
    rustler vxl 2.4