RC Champion

power up options

I was thinking how great it would be if traxxas would offer a power up kit to turn a MERV into a MSUT(mini summit IDK). For that matter they could offer kits for the entire 1/16th platform. turn a MSLSH into a Rally Ect.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?536733

RC Champion
    i understand a package deal, but when the parts are offered you will beable to convert a merv to any of the mini's.
    rustler vxl 2.4

RC Champion
    how about if Traxxas were to sell a master kit that included the parts to build all 4 of the 1/16th platform models. It would kind of get away from the whole RTR thing but it would be cool.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by quadiak
    how about if Traxxas were to sell a master kit that included the parts to build all 4 of the 1/16th platform models. It would kind of get away from the whole RTR thing but it would be cool.
    that wouldnt be to cheap 3sets of tires and rims alone arnt cheap, its a good idea though.
    Lead, follow, or get out of my way!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SLASHPEDE
    that wouldnt be to cheap 3sets of tires and rims alone arnt cheap, its a good idea though.
    yup, they would have to charge the price of two kits, but a kit would be able to build 1 of 4, slash, e-revo, summit and rally, and change them around at any given time.

yea, but Traxxas would lose money. Why buy a $300 dollar truck when you could buy the $90 upgrade kit?
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Champion
    i could understand if they made a kit to convert a slash to a rally or a merv to a summit, that might not be to costly!!
    rustler vxl 2.4

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rustler09
    i could understand if they made a kit to convert a slash to a rally or a merv to a summit, that might not be to costly!!
    It would probably cost 80-90% of the sum of all the parts if bought individually. Depending on marketing, it might even cost more than you just buying the parts yourself. Especially if you know how to shop around.
    More RC's than most of the people here.