RC Racer

Just ran the Rally , WOW !

Yesterday , I got 2 from Tower, 1 for me and 1 for my son.

We spent 3 hours outside in the ran running the heck out of them.When the sun set , I went to the local HobbytownUSA and got 3rd one.

Tons of fun , I own a couple of mini Slashes too , but these are much better for pavement and smooth dirt.

The videos Traxxas put out are right on , these things are more fun than our touring cars and other onroad cars. We think the Rally is going to be big around here.

Somebody hit a home run.
    Won my first race in 1985...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by AMZ
    Yesterday , I got 2 from Tower, 1 for me and 1 for my son.

We spent 3 hours outside in the ran running the heck out of them.When the sun set , I went to the local HobbytownUSA and got 3rd one.

Tons of fun , I own a couple of mini Slashes too , but these are much better for pavement and smooth dirt.

The videos Traxxas put out are right on , these things are more fun than our touring cars and other onroad cars. We think the Rally is going to be big around here.

Somebody hit a home run.
    I'm guessing you ran them in the rain. Who did you get the third one for. I need to be adopted. Hope you guy's have a lot more fun with them. I get to go pick up my green one tonight. What colors did you get?

RC Qualifier
    Just got two from tower myself. One for me and one for the son both silver/black

RC Qualifier
    How long did the stock batterys last?
    (If you ran them)
    Thanks.
    MMM/FLM 3905 E-Maxx
    Villan EX

RC Racer
    We are getting about 15 minutes out of each 2200 7.4 MaxAmps battery.This really depends on just how hard you drive them.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Bobby
    I'm guessing you ran them in the rain. Who did you get the third one for. I need to be adopted. Hope you guy's have a lot more fun with them. I get to go pick up my green one tonight. What colors did you get?
    Green for me, red for son , and blue for my girls to share.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by AMZ
    Green for me, red for son , and blue for my girls to share.
    I got the green one picked up for myself right before Hobby Town closed friday at 9pm. Just a neat little car. Got 2x2000mah 25c Venom LiPO's running parallel and she's nasty...

RC Racer
    We ran them again sunday , but this time on the offroad track. Using some old Pirelli ,deep tread, TC tires , and 'rolling' off the back of jumps,not really getting air, they did fine.

We also ran them a bit on the dirt oval, and the cars ran much better than expected.

RC Qualifier
    Ran both of ours Sat and sun on the tennis courts they drove great break loose real easy but so much fun to drive my daughter basically took mine and had a blast couldn't get the kids to leave we run the venom 2000 7.4v lips 2 in parallel and we got close to an hour of runtime we had a blast