Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Thanks, man! I have thoroughly enjoyed this truck since I got it. I'm not even sure if it can truly be called a Traxxas anymore. The only parts on this that are Traxxas parts are the stub axles, tranny gears, and the 4x4 rear axles. Pretty much all my RC's are this way. My 4Tec would be this way too, if anybody made parts for it anymore! Nothin' better than a box of parts on the doorstep and the night off from work. Anyways here's the Slash all stickered up....

Man, I cannot wait for summer! My rigs are ready to rip!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Nice weather is finally here, and I made the most of it on Easter weekend. My best buddy and bro in law came to visit with his family for a three day stint and brought four trucks with him. We spent most of the time running our crawlers and scalers in the woods, but we also made a stop at the local skate park to run his brushless Wraith, my Slash and also to do a little drifting. What a great time! I managed to run three packs through my truck, and while not being mechanically sound at the end, I only quit because we had to be back so I could go to work. I broke a front camber link and a rear carrier. My turning was a bit compromised, but kept on jumping because it was so much fun!! I went to my closest good hobby shop and made some purchases to fix my truck and spent tonight getting her back to running condition. I have the full Pro-Trac setup on the truck, but to my dismay, my guy at the LHS didn't have exactly what I needed. I eyeballed a set of Jato links with ball ends and figured they would be close to the size I needed. One thing I didn't figure on was the change in length with using the Traxxas aluminum rear carriers I also purchased. I ended up using the Jato links for the rear end and found a set of titanium links I had laying around. I paired these links with a set of the shorter Revo ends and they will work great for the front. I also took the time to clean up my Slash, too. I had been running it a lot in the winter slop, and it needed it......here's the proof!

Something seems out of whack here.....

Oh, snap!

The body didn't come out unscathed either. The Rattler body, while nice looking, is quite thin. Not sure if any body would have survived what this truck was put through....

Can't stand a dirty truck.

New parts to the rescue!

After a while with a bottle of Armor All and a lot of Qtips, my beloved Slash is looking as it should.

Much better!

Ready for the skate park again!! (I just can't help myself.)

Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10