RC Enthusiast

slayer body vs. slash body

does anybody know how much wider and longer the slayer body is compared to the slash 4x4? brother and i are working on a couple buggies that could use the sc bodies. the slash body is a little too narrow to fit over the wheels. i thought if the slayer body was a little wider, it might be an option. thanks.

RC Qualifier
    I think both bodies are the same size...Most listing say slash and slayer (not sure if that means new slayer body though)

RC Qualifier
    I think the OP was talking about the new Slayer... not the original... the newer Slayer is 30mm longer and 26mm wider... so it should be significantly larger than a standard Slash body...
    The Bashing Grounds
    Ross M.
    5-Pointer!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgnoi1
    I think the OP was talking about the new Slayer... not the original... the newer Slayer is 30mm longer and 26mm wider... so it should be significantly larger than a standard Slash body...
    yep, thats what i wanted to know. thanks!

RC Enthusiast
    You have to see them next to each other to really see the size difference.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/BROKE2/073.jpg
    Last edited by smg323; 09-14-2010 at 06:25 AM.

RC poster
    Actually I think the sizes are the same but as you have noticed there are some "cooling holes" on the back of the Slayer body.

RC Racer
    The slayer pro body also has a wheelbase of about 14" for your project. (vs the 13" of the slash/original slayer)

RC Enthusiast
    Which buggies are you guys trying to fit this on and what scale. I was also interested in fitting a body on my Jato that would give it a real "wheel well" look.