RC Champion

has anyone broken a RPM bumper mount yet?

I am about to start a bit of a Summit over haul. My Bajr body has taken to many upsidedown landings and those big wings make wonderful gravel scoops, needless to say the body is pretty much toast. with my next project body I am seriously considering putting the bumpers back on and I am wondering how the RPM mounts are holding up?
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?536733

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by quadiak
    I am about to start a bit of a Summit over haul. My Bajr body has taken to many upsidedown landings and those big wings make wonderful gravel scoops, needless to say the body is pretty much toast. with my next project body I am seriously considering putting the bumpers back on and I am wondering how the RPM mounts are holding up?
    IMHO. Pretty good so far. Ive destroyed quite a few of the stock ones so i bought 4 rear rpm mounts (i use back mounts for the fronts as well). Im still on my first 2 so they are stronger than stock.
    Rustler VXL & MM
    ERBE
    Summit
    and 6 more...

I've crashed hard a bunch of times since i put em on still look brand new well worth the $7.95 a piece
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Champion
    thanks guys, thats great to hear. the body i plan to use just wouldn't look right without bumpers.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?536733

RC Champion
    My RPM mounts have been holding up just fine. I think the true test will come when I'm running the truck in sub-zero temps. Unfortunately, those days are right around the corner.
    ◄▲▼► SUMMIT ●○●○● 2 RUSTLER VXL's ●○●○● MERV ◄▲▼►

RC Racer
    i tried freezing an rpm part and tried to brake it. but it would not break. so they seem bloody strong

RC Qualifier
    I've had mine for quite a few months now and have not had any problems. But like Jay 313 said the true test will be when winter rolls around.
    Trust me...I'm a Doctor