RC Qualifier

NO power up outside the usa!

Hi. I've got a summit.It's got the MMM in it.It WON'T work with the 27mhZ radio.I've tried everything on the castle site,ferrite ring,everything.It don't work.So I emaied traxxas,after seeing loads of adverts in loads of magazines about the power up arrangement.They DON'T do it outside of the usa . I'm in the UK,the hobby shops are either crap expensive or both! So I've got to use my summit with a 2 Ch losi 2.4Ghz radio,no locking diffs/gear change. I wish traxxas wouldn't get my hopes up like that.I'm off on holiday at the end of the month,I can't afford a 2.4Ghz at full price,and importing into the UK is a nightmare!

RC Enthusiast
    i feel your pain i have 2 vxl-3s that failed on my slash's and i can't send them back as the dealer in the caribbean said i did not buy them from him (i bought them of fleabay) so he can not help
    friend's don't let friend's drive stock!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by blrevo
    i feel your pain i have 2 vxl-3s that failed on my slash's and i can't send them back as the dealer in the caribbean said i did not buy them from him (i bought them of fleabay) so he can not help
    If you bought goods from ebay that failed, then you need to contact the ebay seller about warrenty, not the main dealer in the caribbean; traxxas' main USA support center should also be able to help, but dealers are just dealers, they arent the manufacturer..
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Qualifier
    Hi,true about the contact traxxas thing,If it failed,and was used as intended,traxxas will replace them if it puff's out within 28 days of purchase.Traxxas UK were great for that. I think they do a 1/2 price exchange sceme after that. Looks like I'm saving for a 2.4 Ghz radio

RC Champion
    what if you ordered one from Canada(every body loves canadians, lol)

I got mine here. http://www.greathobbies.com/producti...rod_id=TRX2208

that's gotta be around $100.00 U.S.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?536733

Hey blrevo Traxxas also has a $25 repair deal as well even cheaper if it hasn't been tampered with. as in different connecters etc.Might be a option
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried