RC Champion

analog and digital servos.

Does anyone know if it would be a bad idea to run a digital servo and an analog servo together in the same circuit, like plugging one of each into the two channel #1 slots on a summit receiver?

I am thinking its a bad idea, would anyone care to back me up on this?
    Last edited by quadiak; 09-01-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?536733

RC Qualifier
    from what i believe, yes this would be a bad idea
    erevo, ubuntu.com

RC Qualifier
    If one servo has even a slight bit more throw than the other, they will be fighting with each other, even if they are centered when straight ahead.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by sfr4x4
    If one servo has even a slight bit more throw than the other, they will be fighting with each other, even if they are centered when straight ahead.
    I should have been more specific

I am using a single servo set up for the front, other servo is to be for the rear.

I ordered a pair of Kershaws Designs metal geared high torque servos(which are o-ring sealed btw), but in the mean time I completely fried my traxxas servos and installed a digital Hi-Tec 7980th monster torque servo in the front. I planned to install one the Kershaws servos in the rear but when they arrived I realized they are analog. guess they will go on the hobby shelf for a while, until my sons E-maxx needs them.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?536733

RC Qualifier
    If they're two completely separate servos, then I don't think there'd be an issue with it.