RC Racer

Might be a cheap place to buy a new traxxas titan

I wonder if pep boys will sell the trx titan once its released and what the price would be.

RC Racer
    i stopped by pep boys today and an employee told me they postponed the titan till Sept like we haven't heard that already. but he said pep boys is going to offer a mail in rebate for 2 free series 4 7 cell packs so that might not be to bad as of right now he said its coming up in the computer for $389 so that will be 4 batteries in all and every once in a while there is a 10% off coupon in the weekly flyer. lets wait and see what happens because if you order it thru tower at $325 and pick up 2 5000 mah nimh at $40 a piece that's $405 but you will 5000 packs

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    get lipo they are cheaper and well worth it!
    and don't forget tax with pep.. total of around $416
    First MiniSlash
    HK6XL Revo 4s 60mph Amsoil dealer

RC Racer
    i thought about lipos but then i need another charger and i have been seeing lipos 60 to 100 a piece ill have to play it by ear and what till its released because at this point i might as well wait till next season and it will be cheaper from tower and then ill get the 60 off and who knows maybe by then trx will be throwing in the series 4 batteries

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARP1500
    i thought about lipos but then i need another charger and i have been seeing lipos 60 to 100 a piece ill have to play it by ear and what till its released because at this point i might as well wait till next season and it will be cheaper from tower and then ill get the 60 off and who knows maybe by then trx will be throwing in the series 4 batteries
    decent lipo batteries start at 20 bucks and good lipo chargers are only 19 bucks to start!
    I picked up 6 2s 40c lipo packs and 2 sweet chargers for less than 200bucks a while back
    First MiniSlash
    HK6XL Revo 4s 60mph Amsoil dealer

RC Qualifier
    What chargers do u use?

RC Racer
    where did you buy that stuff at?