RC Champion
    OK so how many different SEPARATE threads do we need on the late release ? LOL As I type this 2/3 of the Titan page is redundant topics.. LOL

Here's a hint, when Traxxas posts on their website that it is now shipping.....There is your answer ! It does not matter what Tower says, or what your LHS says, or what your Horoscope says.... just sign up for the Titan email newsletter !

http://www.traxxas.com/email_subscription/profile.php

Since I live in sunny Florida.. I don't care if it is late, when it's ready it's ready !

Actually I think I would like to purchase it once it is in the For Sale forum, a boat seems like a good deal to get used, since no complex transmissions, gears, tires, etc.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 08-06-2010 at 08:48 AM. Reason: merge
    3905 E-MAXX

RC Racer
    BT EMT, thats funny " what your horoscope says"

RC Qualifier
    ROFL...you talk bad about redundant threads, but yours is redundant, too! There was already a thread started about signing up for the email.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by trx33
    ROFL...you talk bad about redundant threads, but yours is redundant, too! There was already a thread started about signing up for the email.
    Yes I just wanted to direct more people to the real source of the delivery time.
    Speaking of redundancy I think maybe we need another thread about when the boat will be released, just in case anyone missed the other 15 threads...
    3905 E-MAXX

RC poster
    Thanks! Subscribed.
    Revo 5310 w/ .18TM
    Revo 5309 bone stock for now

I was thinking I should combine all threads on the same subject into one thread then I realized that we would only have two threads in this forum and it would look a little barren and unpopular. I will not even mention the "search" function. Lets talk about the "look" function!
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn