Found this during a community yard sale event that my neighborhood and about 5 surrounding neighborhoods do every summer. Guy had $75 on it. I had $53 on me and brought it home. It is a basket case, but it does appear to be all there for all I know. He said it has sat for 3 years and that the engine was froze up when he tried to start it this year. He told me that he did not have the patience, time or knowledge to fix it. I have never owned a boat before, so I thought I would give it a try.
I brought it home and tried to spin the flywheel and it was locked up. So I took the carb, head, and exhaust off. The piston was all the way up top and stuck. I cleaned the carb and then sprayed PB blaster around the bottom of the piston through the exhaust port and around the top of the piston. Let it soak for awhile, then took the handle of my tuneing screwdriver and worked the piston down. Worked it back and forth until it moved freely. Hooked all the water lines and stuff up and I hope they are hooked up to the right places! I used pictures I found online to get an idea. Then I took it outside and sat it in a big tub of water. Put some fresh nitro in it, hooked the ignitor to it and it fired right up! Seems to run just fine. I cant wait to go hit the lake with it! I have 3 spare .15 engines, so if this one ends up giving out on me I atleast have a good spare.